Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where do you want to go? What do you want to be?

What do you want to be? Where do you want to go? I have been at the wrong end of these two questions too many times in life. My response confuses people, their question confuse me!

What do you want to be? Well, the last time I checked, I was already busy being! I just want to grow old, in possibly less interesting circumstances than the present, and die, at around 100 or so.  I appreciate that my milestones are not the milestones most people would set for themselves. The next obvious question is what would you do for that long? That long, I mean I just polished off 36 years of living and it seems that I was born only today morning! I want more time, I love living and I have been incredibly busy doing just that. 100 seem just fine.

Where do you want to go? Now this is a tricky one. I always thought that we all go to the either of the two places. You go up, or you go down. Wherever I go, finally, I am sure I will be much trouble there.

Interesting questions have interesting answers; this one does not fit the bill! What are your answers?

1 comment:

  1. I especially like your playfulness with the questions. That will keep you living to well past 100.
    Jerral

    ReplyDelete