Sunday, July 22, 2012

Walk with me

The roads on my part of the world are long and winding. They pass through mountains and valleys, through straits and passes. Sometime it snows, but mostly it drizzles round the year.

But when you come visiting, I feel like the autumn in my life would give way to spring. Sullen clouds scurry for cover and then there is sunshine.

The drizzles bursts forth rainbows and the earth under my feet is once again solid and safe to tread. I can walk again! I love my life, and when you are with me, I fall in love with it all over again.

2 comments:

  1. Another post chocked full of poetic images. In fact, the last three of your posts have been touching. I like reading them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a song of the open road. I like it.
    Jerral

    ReplyDelete