Monday, May 31, 2010

Songs Yet to be Sung

And you thought I am done? I have only just begun. For every hour you spent with me there are atleast two more songs to be sung.
The day we went to buy a Lehanga and I managed a storeful of distressed salesgirls while you tried 18 dresses before you bought one, and then fought with them too.
The time we spent at the park where you forced me to remove my shoes to play in the sand, and then shared with me what makes you you.
The time when we went to the movies and I blushed blue, even as you whistled on! The night when crackers lit the night sky, and I could see starlight in your eyes! And the time we went on a camel ride, even as we held on to our lives,  that lazy camel had all the fun.

I have enough of you to feed a million lines, there are many more songs to be sung.

Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment