Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2010..11

Peter Ballem (Best Boss 2010 winner *)
Dear Sir,

A lot of us look forward to a new year to make resolutions, convey good wishes and express our joy at the miracle we call daily living. I thought I would use the last day of 2010 to do the same. Thank you for making a wonderful difference in my life by just being yourself. 

When Lehman Brother’s lost it, I had you to keep me propped up; when the world was falling apart all around us and the only news was generally bad news, your presence was a great anchor to me. 

Thank you for being kind and listening, wish I has these attributes too :)  Thank you for being candid and yet retaining your composure, wish I could get some of those skills too :)
Thank you for being my favorite crib buddy and going through yards of rants almost every day. Thank you for suffering me, I assure you, this will continue, (after all, life is full of suffering)!

You are a lot of things I wanted to be, but then there is this wonderful you… so I continue (happily) being myself! Love, Prayers and a Happy New Year.

Rajesh
 
*The details of the competition is confidential :)

1 comment:

  1. Raj - you are a lucky man to have such a great boss. Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete