Friday, December 31, 2010

To The World's Favorite Trouble Shooter

Sam
Dear Sam,

You are the closest to what Santa can get if he were living amidst us today, hmm! …funny that I never checked your id, you might be HIM!
Sa(m)ta?
There are so many reasons for me to be thankful of your presence in my daily life that I won’t start being a bore. 
Thank you for being a groucho to all the right people and a saint and close friend to all the wrong people (including me!)

You are a friend, a guide, a leader a driver and a coach all at once, no wonder you take so much space :) Because of you, I have lesser worries to worry after, because of you, my balding crown still has shades of black! 

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful human being. It is a pleasure having you walk this earth at the same time as me. Prayers and Wishes for all years to come :)

Rajesh

No comments:

Post a Comment