Saturday, August 3, 2013

Forever parallel

Do you see these tracks Raj?
I do princess.
What do they make you feel?
Ah! Now you think I have feelings too?
Offo Raj, I want an answer.
I love being near them. In fact, I have one running close to where I live.
Funny you would say that Raj. I live next to them too.
I know princess. We discussed this fifteen years ago.
Big deal Raj. What did you do about it?
You remember that guy who sold me my house two years ago?
Haneef?
Yes.
Ya Raj, i remember, what about him?
When I was buying my house, I gave him only one specification.
And that was?
I told Haneef that I wanted a house next to a railway track.
Dog you are Raj.
Bhou bhou baby.

3 comments:

  1. Ah - all these seemingly meaningless conversations play such a significant role in our lives. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhou bhou... I agree. Thank you for the visit

      Delete
  2. Poetry made from real life. I very much like this...

    ReplyDelete