Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sunlight in your smile

All these years...and suddenly there were a dozens of photos of you smiling. Most nights, a little before slumber invades, I think of how you might be crying yourself to sleep, shaking in throbs, muffling those sobs and drying those tears so that he does not get irritated at you.

All these years and suddenly I see you smiling through so many beautiful pics. I wish I could steal some happiness from these pics and save it for a rainy day. I could then send some smiles your way, in little installments of sunlight.

You look awesome when you are happy.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, if we can only keep making them smile and laugh and smile again.

    You write so well. Why don't you write more often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajiii. Do read Jerral Miles as well. He writes awesome. Someday, I wish to publish a Blog Anthology. Will ask you to contribute.

      Read Wagner as well. Awesome poet she is. The poet laundry.

      Delete